Recipe by bunkie68
Another recipe from my old Somersize mailing list. This is another one that will work for those on Level 1 of the Somersizing program.
Top Review by Chocolatl
I used tilapia in this, and the flavor was excellent. The topping kept the fish very moist. However, I do want to note that these stuck to the pan rather badly. I did not need to put them under the broiler; the topping browned fine in the oven. I don't know what the Somersizing program is, but you don't have to be on a program to enjoy this recipe.
- 2 lbs fish fillets (I use mahi mahi)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 2 1/2 quart baking pan.
- Arrange fillets in baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread mixture over fillets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To brown the surface, place baking pan under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes.