Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a really simple dish to put together after work and the kids love it. I use Pepperidge Farm dry stuffing mix.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a deep-sided baking dish.
- Layer swiss cheese over chicken.
- Cover cheese and chicken with cream of chicken soup (undiluted).
- Cover with 3-4 cups of dry stuffing mix. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until chicken is completely cooked (approximately 45-60 minutes.
Personally, I would have preferred more cheese and less of the overpowering flavor of the stuffing, but this went over really well with the rest of my family so that must just be me. I only used 2.5 cups of stuffing - that's all that was in my box - and opted for chicken flavor. Otherwise, I followed the recipe exactly and baked for 45 minutes.