1/3 Photos of Swiss & Bacon Crustless Quiche
Easy, cheesy and delicious. Definantly not low fat...nice treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
- 3Drain bacon; crumble and set aside.
- 4Beat eggs, half-and-half, mustard, salt and Swiss cheese in bowl.
- 5Stir in bacon.
- 6Pour into 4 custard cups.
- 7Place custard cups in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 8Fill pan with 1 inch of hot water.
- 9Carefully place pan in oven.
- 10Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss & Bacon Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 232.4 mg
- Sodium 482.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.3 g