Easy, cheesy and delicious. Definantly not low fat...nice treat.
Make and share this Swiss & Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
- Drain bacon; crumble and set aside.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half, mustard, salt and Swiss cheese in bowl.
- Stir in bacon.
- Pour into 4 custard cups.
- Place custard cups in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Fill pan with 1 inch of hot water.
- Carefully place pan in oven.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.