Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Michigan Asparagus Advisory Board, this sounds like a fun and interesting appy.
Make and share this Swiss Asparagus Log recipe from Food.com.
- Slice approximately 1 inch off the top of the French bread.
- Make a 1-inch slit in the bread lengthwise.
- Combine cheese soup and milk.
- Press liquid out of crab meat.
- Add crab meat and dill to cheese soup.
- Place bread on a piece of foil.
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of bread.
- Place asparagus spears diagonally across cheese mixture.
- Top with slices of Swiss cheese.
- Pull foil up on slices of bread, forming a basket. Do not cover top of bread.
- Bake at 320 degrees F 8-10 minutes or until Swiss cheese melts.
- Remove from oven.
- Slice using a serrated knife.