From Home Cooking magazine, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Bring water to boil; add asparagus.
- 3Cook 3 to 4 minutes and drain. (Asparagus will still be crisp.)
- 4Toss in Dijon mustard.
- 5Place in 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- 6Mix together cheese, bread crumbs, margarine, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for topping.
- 8Toss with asparagus.
- 9Top with remaining 1/4 cup bread crumb mixture.
- 10Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese mixture is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Asparagus Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 467.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g