Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This comes from the kitchens of KNORR. It is delicious, simple and comes out perfect every time. An ideal brunch dish.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dried
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, swiss cheese, vegetable soup mix and spinach.
- Pour or spoon into pie crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean.
This is delicious!! Whenever I serve it people want the recipe. Never fails and is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner!!