Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can make this casserole potluck dish for gatherings.
Make and share this Swiss and Ham Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion.
- And mix well.
- Grease a 13-inch x 9inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Put a third layer of noodles in dish.
- Cover with spread over the top and repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
I did not like the cream of celery in this at all. I'm wondering if cream of mushroom would have been better? The directions are also written very poorly. I know it says to layer but I mixed everything together, since I didn't know what the layers were supposed to be. All in all, I think I'm going to keep looking for a good swiss and ham casserole.
Great flavor and very easy to make. The ham permeated the dish nicely and gave it an excellent flavor. I would give this a kid-friendly rating, too, since my 2 year old ate two helpings! My only negative comment is with the instructions. I think some key steps are missing. I guessed at it and made layers of noodles, sauce, ham, then cheese. I spread just the sauce and cheese (not the ham) on the very top). Delicious!