Recipe by Mary in LA.
You can make this casserole potluck dish for gatherings.
Top Review by RSL
I did not like the cream of celery in this at all. I'm wondering if cream of mushroom would have been better? The directions are also written very poorly. I know it says to layer but I mixed everything together, since I didn't know what the layers were supposed to be. All in all, I think I'm going to keep looking for a good swiss and ham casserole.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion.
- And mix well.
- Grease a 13-inch x 9inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Put a third layer of noodles in dish.
- Cover with spread over the top and repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.