Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are great for children to make, also good for slumber parties, birthdays etc.
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) packages cocktail franks (32)
- 32 slices processed swiss cheese, 2 inch strips (or your favorite)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each weiner; insert strips of cheese in each.
- Quarter 8 biscuits; shape quarters into 4-inch strips. Wind spiral-fashion around each weiner.
- Place on baking sheet and brush with butter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 400°F oven for 10 minutes or until browned; serve warm.