Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 mins
Cookies made with the Swiss chocolate Toblerone that are resonably low fat.
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Toblerone chocolate bars, fruit & nut finely chopped (100 g each)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- Heat oven to 300°F
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl with mixer on high speed 3 to 5 minute or until soft peaks form.
- Beat in granulated sugar, 1 tablespoons at a time, until stiff peaks form.
- Mix chocolate and flour; gently stir into egg whites.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of egg white mixture, 1 inch apart, onto 2 parchment paper-covered baking sheets.
- Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven 24 to 26 minute or until light golden brown, rotating baking sheets after 12 minute
- Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
These cookies are light, airy with the wonderful flavour of Toblerone chocolate! Yum. Delicious. Made for ZWT7