1/2 Photos of Swiss Alps Cookies
Cookies made with the Swiss chocolate Toblerone that are resonably low fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300°F
- 2Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl with mixer on high speed 3 to 5 minute or until soft peaks form.
- 3Beat in granulated sugar, 1 tablespoons at a time, until stiff peaks form.
- 4Mix chocolate and flour; gently stir into egg whites.
- 5Drop tablespoonfuls of egg white mixture, 1 inch apart, onto 2 parchment paper-covered baking sheets.
- 6Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven 24 to 26 minute or until light golden brown, rotating baking sheets after 12 minute
- 7Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
- 8Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Alps Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars