Recipe by huskiebear
Found this while looking for a copycat recipe for Olga's snackers. This is not exactly what they serve with them, but it looks yummy, anyway.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 354.88 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml sliced green onions
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spoon onto a lightly greased pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 14-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Serve warm with crackers.