Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this while looking for a copycat recipe for Olga's snackers. This is not exactly what they serve with them, but it looks yummy, anyway.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spoon onto a lightly greased pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 14-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Serve warm with crackers.