Recipe by huskiebear
Found this while looking for a copycat recipe for Olga's snackers. This is not exactly what they serve with them, but it looks yummy, anyway.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spoon onto a lightly greased pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 14-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Serve warm with crackers.