Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Chocolaty vanilla cheesecakey goodness.
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into a foil-lined 13x9 pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixed on medium speed until well-blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each, just until blended.
- Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
- Stir melted chocolate into the larger amount of batter. Spoon over crust.
- Top with spoonfuls of the plain batter, dotted over the chocolate.
- Pull a knife through to create swirls.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift from pan using foil.