Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
-a very easy delicious cake that can be whipped up quickly.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 8 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Grease 8-inch Bundt pan.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients & add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream and add flavoring.
- Put a layer of batter in the bottom of the pan, then scatter a layer of 1/3 of the cranberries; swirl with a knife.
- Repeat layers of batter, then cranberries, swirling each layer with a knife.
- Sprinkle rest of the cranberries on top, swirl, and cover with nuts.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Icing - add a little warm water so the icing will drizzle from spoon.
- Pour over warm cake.