Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 2⁄3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil. Sprinkle 3/4 cup nuts over foil.
- MELT butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat. Stir in granulated sugar, brown sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Cook for 6 minutes (about 290°F on candy thermometer), stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Working quickly, carefully pour hot mixture evenly over nuts in pan. Immediately sprinkle with remaining nuts and morsels over toffee. Press down lightly before morsels begin to melt.
- REFRIGERATE for about 1 hour or until set. Remove foil; break into bite-size pieces. Store in air-tight container at room temperature.