1/1 Photo of Swirled Pumpkin and Caramel Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from my email "new daily recipes from gophercentral - A HUGE hit - everyone loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups ground gingersnap cookies
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Finely grind crushed cookies, pecans, and sugar in food processor.
- 4Add melted butter and blend until combined.
- 5Press crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9 inch diameter springform pan with 2 3/4 inch high sides.
- 7Use electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until light.
- 8Transfer 3/4 cup of mixture to small bowl, cover tightly and refrigerate to use for topping.
- 9Add pumpkin, 4 TBS of the whipping cream, ground cinnamon, and ground allspice to mixture in large bowl and beat until well combined.
- 10Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until just combined.
- 11Pour filling into crust (will almost fill entire pan).
- 12Bake until cheesecake puffs, top browns, and center moves only slightly when pan is shaken, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 13Transfer cheesecake to rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- 14Run knife around cake pan sides to loosen cheesecake.
- 15Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- 16Bring remaining 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture to room temperature.
- 17Add remaining 5 TBS of whipping cream to cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- 18Press down firmly on edges of cheesecake to even thickness.
- 19Pour cream cheese mixture over cheesecake, spread evenly.
- 20Spoon caramel sauce in lines over cream cheese mixture.
- 21Using tip of knife, swirl caramel sauce into cream cheese mixture.
- 22Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 23Release pan sides from cheesecake.
- 24Spoon sour cream into pastry bag fitted with small star tip (do not stir before using).
- 25Pipe decorative border around cheesecake and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swirled Pumpkin and Caramel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.2
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 217.1 mg
- Sodium 463.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: