Recipe by icetea
These tempting cheesecake bars will be especially appreciated by the chocolate and peanut butter fan in your home. i found this on the toll house site.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened,divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (6 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- FOR CRUST:.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- FOR FILLING:.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 1 minute; STIR.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into chocolate.
- Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Swirl mixtures with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
- BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.