Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
These mini cheesecakes are so creamy, it's hard to eat just one.
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place 36 2 inch foil bake cups on baking sheets with sides.
- Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup.
- Place 5 or 6 chips on top of each wafer.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining chips.
- Cool. Cover and refrigerate.