Recipe by josamky1063
These are not just your ordinary chocolate chip cookies!
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I just made these from the recipe on the package and I'm so glad to find the recipe here. I made as posted except I did not add the pecans. The dough is the same as regulare chocolate chip cookies but the morsels give it an entirely different taste. We like ours underbaked just a little so I went with 10 mintues and they were perfect. Thanks for posting!
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels (THE MORSELS ARE THE NEW TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE & CARAMEL MORSELS) (set aside remaining morsels) and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Top dollops with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION:.
- Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above, stirring in 1 cup morsels. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining morsels. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
- * NOTE: If omitting nuts, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.