Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe found on a recipe card from my local grocery store. Kids will love these.
- 1 cup Nestle swirled holiday morsels
- 3⁄4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 wooden craft sticks
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine morsels in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 c morsel mixture.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 c measure and 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Shape into mounds with floured fingers; press down slightly. Insert wooden stick into side of each mound.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting on tops of cookies. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.