Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
in 1/2 cup measure, fill 2/3 full with light corn syrup...fill rest of the way with sorghum
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- line an 8x8" pan with plastic wrap.
- in a 2 quart saucepan, stir corn syrup, sorghum and milk -- add chocolate -- stirring constantly, cook over medium -low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- add powdered sugar.
- with wooden spoon, beat until smooth.
- spread in pan.
- drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto fudge.
- with knife swirl peanut butter through fudge to marbelize.
- chill 2 hours or until firm.
- invert onto cutting board, peel off plastic wrap and cut into squares.
- makes about 25 1 1/2" squares.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:.
- in a 3 quart microwave proof bowl, stir corn syrup, sorghum and milk.
- stir in chocolate -- microwave at high 100% stirring once, for 6 minutes.or until chocolate is completely melted and almost entire surface is bubbly.continue as above with dropping peanut butter -- rest is the same as cooked.