Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A lovely holiday dessert
Make and share this Swirled Cranberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Process cranberry sauce and spices in food processor or blender.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and cornstarch; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just blended.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into crust.
- Spoon 1/2 the cranberry mixture over batter, swirl with knife.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Repeat with remaining cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 225 degrees; bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; immediately run knife around sides of cheesecake to loosen from pan.
- Turn oven off; return cheesecake to oven and let cool in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool completely on wire rack.
- Chill uncovered until ready to serve (cheesecake will continue to firm up as it chills.) Remove sides of pan.
This is an AMAZING recipe. It's seasonal, delicious and EASY! Everyone had seconds (which made us happy, but horribly full!) I only had a 10" springform available, but even with no changes AT ALL in the recipe, it came out perfectly. A real winner!
Yummy! Very easy to make and no cracks in the cheesecake. I used cinnamon graham crackers instead of the cookies. I''m going to make this for Thanksgiving.
I made this last Thanksgiving and everyone was impressed. It's a solid recipe. I substituted cinnamon graham crackers, and they worked fine. I'm sure the Pepperidge Farm cookies would be great. Very festive!