Recipe by Divinemom5
A lovely holiday dessert
Top Review by Christine in Chicago
This is an AMAZING recipe. It's seasonal, delicious and EASY! Everyone had seconds (which made us happy, but horribly full!) I only had a 10" springform available, but even with no changes AT ALL in the recipe, it came out perfectly. A real winner!
- 2 1⁄4 cups Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Process cranberry sauce and spices in food processor or blender.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and cornstarch; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just blended.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into crust.
- Spoon 1/2 the cranberry mixture over batter, swirl with knife.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Repeat with remaining cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 225 degrees; bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; immediately run knife around sides of cheesecake to loosen from pan.
- Turn oven off; return cheesecake to oven and let cool in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool completely on wire rack.
- Chill uncovered until ready to serve (cheesecake will continue to firm up as it chills.) Remove sides of pan.