Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Chocolate and Mint are classically compitable flavors in these wonderfully, delicious mini cheesecakes. You could probaly make these in a mini muffin time is you wanted. Just use mini cupcake foil papers. The swirled choc/mint "kisses"/chips are from Nestles, as is the baking cocoa. Cooling Time - 1 hr chilling
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet chocolate and mint swirled morsels, divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F.
- Place 12 - 2 inch foil muffin cups on baking sheet or in a muffin tin.
- COMBINE crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter in small bowl.
- Press rounded tablespoon of mixture onto bottom of each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crumb mixtures.
- BEAT remaining 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, egg, cocoa and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each bake cup.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.