Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
I love chocolate, coconut and macadamias, wonderful together in an easy pie from the Nestle Toll House site. If using a frozen pie shell use deep dish style, thawed completely. Bake pie on cookie sheet.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat eggs, butter, flour, granulated and brown sugars in a large bowl on high speed until well mixed.
- Stir in morsels, coconut and macadamias.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center of pie comes out clean.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Serve warm with ice cream.