Recipe by Doglover61(aka Earnhardt)
I got this recipe off a Nestle baking site. I made two batches for bake sales and one for a party and they ALL disappeared. Perfect little individual cheesecakes and very easy to make.Could probably try peanut butter chips or cinnamon chips, or...let your imagination run wild!!
Top Review by wife2abadge
I wanted to love these, but I didn't think the chocolate chips added anything to the flavor and they were too short. The cheesecake flavor was overwhelmed by the wafer and the chocolate. If I made them again I'd leave out the chips and maybe put in some sort of fruit preserves. I'd also make fewer of them & make them larger.
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 10 ounces Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided (1 2/3 cups)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place 36 2 inch foil baking cups on baking sheets with sides.
- (I put the cups into muffin tins) Place one vanilla wafer, flat side down, on bottom of each cup.
- Place 5 to 6 swirled morsels on top of each wafer.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until just set and not browned.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- While still warm, top with remaining swirled morsels.
- Morsels will soften, but will retain shape.
- Cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate.