Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
like a chocolate candy with different chocolates.
- 1 3⁄4 cups nestle toll house milk chocolate chips
- 1 2⁄3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- 1 2⁄3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup of whole roasted peanuts or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 80 1-inch candy cups.
- place candy cups on baking sheet.
- Place 1 cup milk chocolate morsels in small, heavy duty plastic bag. Microwave on medium-high power for 1 minute; knead. Microwave at 10 to 20 second intervals, kneading untill smooth.
- Cut small corner from bag and squeeze bag to pipechocolate about 1/4-inch deep into about half of the candy cups. Do the same thing with the milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels. Put a peanut or a pecon in the center of the chocolate and then put the caramel moursels around the nut.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes to set chocolate.