Paris D's Note:
IMPORTANT: The Food.com nutritional analysis is WAY off on this and this is important for people who take insulin. One serving (1/4 of the recipe) actually has 388 calories, 33 grams of fat, 17 grams of carbohydrate, 14 grams of protein, 15 grams of saturated fat, 9 mg of cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, and 4 grams of fiber. The original recipe called for 2 teaspoons fish sauce, but I can't stand fish sauce. Feel free to add it to yours, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced and sprinkled with salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce (originally called for chili paste but we didn't have any, so we used this instead)
- 1/2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1Whisk peanut butter, honey, lime juice, fish sauce, and coconut milk in a small bowl.
- 2Heat oil over high heat and brown chicken. Reduce heat to medium and add shallot and garlic. Cook until the chicken has cooked through and the shallot is soft.
- 3Add peanut sauce and chili-garlic sauce and cook for another minute or two to allow the flavors to come together.
- 4Serve over a handful of spinach and with a side of rice.
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swimming Rama
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.2
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk