For anyone who has gotten water, shampoo etc in your ears, you know how excruciating an ear infection from moisture can be. I make up small batches just for those times. When the hydrogen peroxide stops making " expoding sounds " in the ears, make a fresh batch and redate. Also helps to dissolve ear wax build-up. Saves many trips and money to the Doctor when you can prevent the infection. Can be used daily. Like any infection, if a temperature, drainage, redness or pain has already occured, please see your Doctor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- isopropyl rubbing alcohol (70%)
- solution hydrogen peroxide (3%)
- empty sinus spray bottle, throughly clean bottle & nozzle, let dry
- 1Mix equal parts rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide in clean bottle (s).
- 2Clearly mark with water proof tape, what this contains, for whom it belongs and date made.
- 3Use after showering, swimming etc.
- 4Please keep container away from children.
Nutritional Facts for Swimmer's Ear / Moisture Drying Solution
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g