Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
For anyone who has gotten water, shampoo etc in your ears, you know how excruciating an ear infection from moisture can be. I make up small batches just for those times. When the hydrogen peroxide stops making " expoding sounds " in the ears, make a fresh batch and redate. Also helps to dissolve ear wax build-up. Saves many trips and money to the Doctor when you can prevent the infection. Can be used daily. Like any infection, if a temperature, drainage, redness or pain has already occured, please see your Doctor.
- isopropyl rubbing alcohol (70%)
- solution hydrogen peroxide (3%)
- empty sinus spray bottle, throughly clean bottle & nozzle, let dry
- Mix equal parts rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide in clean bottle (s).
- Clearly mark with water proof tape, what this contains, for whom it belongs and date made.
- Use after showering, swimming etc.
- Please keep container away from children.