Recipe by JanetSmith154
TONS of flavor, you can subsitute parsley for cilantro, but that will change the flavor.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pork tenderloin in a 1 gallon bag (like ziploc), make sure ingredients are mixed.
- Add tenderloin to bag.
- Push out air and seal, place in another 1 gallon bag to ensure non-leakage!
- Marinate 30-60 minutes (or longer).
- To Grill: Grill tenderloin on med-high tented with foil, for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway (internal temperature should read 160).