Recipe by hina_p_shah
This recipe was given to me by a coworker Becky. So first of all I want to thank her. It is a special Mac and Cheese that she gave to everyone in our department and I have never tasted anything like this before.
Top Review by Jenna E S.
FYI This is not a review, as I will be trying this recipe for a tailgate party next Saturday, but a heads up. In the video from DDD Sweetie Pie used 2 tbsp. of SOUR CREAM as well in the recipe & that ingredient has been omitted from some of the websites that posted her recipe. Sour cream definitely adds that certain something to a lot of things so its a step I wouldn't leave out, especially if you want to make her signature dish.
- 1 lb cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 lb colby cheese
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon whiter pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup shredded American cheese or 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Put pasta in 9 by 13 dish and set aside.
- Mix milks and eggs well.
- Add the butter, sour cream and colby, Montery jack, sharp cheddar and velveeta cheeses to the pasta.
- Pour milk and egg mixture over the pasta.
- Season with salt , pepper, sugar and toss.
- Sprinkle with remaining cups of American or Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or untill top is lightly browned.