Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My good friend Debbie Cox makes this delicious appetizer. It is so easy. I personaly do not like store bought salsa. I tried this with my homemade salsa and it was not as good. Something about the store bought salsa just works with this recipe better.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked, thawed
- 1 box kebler buttercrisp crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) jar hot sauce, chunky (medium or hot)
- sea salt
- Spread cream cheese onto crackers.
- Place 1 shrimp on each cracker, atop the cream cheese.
- Top shrimp with a small amount of hot sauce.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, and serve.