Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for B-days, picnics or Valentine's day! Rich, cool and creamy! Very pretty!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 1 (8 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- red food coloring
- 1 Heath candy bar, crushed (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 cup Cool Whip til light and fluffy.
- Spread over crust.
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours or til firm.
- Tint remaining Cool Whip pink with red food coloring and spread over pie before serving.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bar if desired.