Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
For Valentine's Day. From Gooseberry Patch 5 Ingredients or Less.
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix, divided
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream, softened
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk to a blender; add in vanilla ice cream and 1/3 of the pudding mix.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth (about 15 seconds).
- Pour mixture into four 8-oz. freezer-safe glasses;freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pour remaining ingredients into blender; cover and blend until smooth (about 15 seconds).
- Pour into glasses on top of vanilla portion and serve.