Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my DH's favorites.
- 14 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 15 ounces cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 6 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix all ingredients together.
Delicious!!! My mom makes a pink salad, but with cottage cheese and jello, this one is much better, but don't tell my mom! LOL I knew when I read that it had sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in it, it would be a winner. I love this salad and will definitely make it again. Thank you Mrs. Hughes for posting!