Recipe by Mommy Diva
found this on a recipevshare for Connect2 website. It was contributed by Niki C. It is listed as a 15 minute or less salad/meal, but does not include the over night marinade.;) 1 serving for a meal, 2 for side dish. Salad dressing recipe is included see bleow.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This fit what I had in the frig - chicken breasts and spinach, so I was pleasantly rewarded with a very nice salad which is a meal by itself. Great flavor and easy to prepare. Made for ZWT8.
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 4 quarts spinach leaves, packed
- 1⁄4 cup radish, sliced
HONEY of a DRESSING (use 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Honey of a Dressing directions:Combine vinegar and honey; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Marinate chicken in 1/4 cup dressing at least 2 hours or overnight, refrigerated. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Heat oil in non stick pan and stir fry chicken until juices run clear.
- Add pepper, onion, mushrooms and reserved marinade; stir fry 1 minute.
- Add spinach leaves and toss in pan until barely wilted.
- Add radishes and toss to mix.