Prep 16 mins
Cook 0 mins
Your sweetheart will love these.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups coarsely chopped thin mint cookies or 2 cups chocolate sandwich style cookies, divided
- 3⁄4 cup thawed frozen non-dairy topping, divided
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry ice cream topping or 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup or 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- Place 4 (10- to 12-ounce) parfait or stemmed glasses in freezer.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions with milk.
- Layer 1/4 cup cookies, 1/4 cup pudding, 2 tablespoons whipped topping and 2 teaspoons sundae topping in each chilled glass. Spread layers evenly.
- Add second layer of cookies and pudding.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sundae topping.
- Garnish as desired.