My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt chocolate with butter in small saucepan over low heat, set aside.
- 3Beat eggs until foamy in a large bowl; beat in sugar gradually until fluffy-thick.
- 4(This will take about 10 minutes.) Stir in vanilla, and chocolate mixture, then fold in flour, salt and walnuts.
- 5Spread mixture in a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake 30 minutes, or until shiny and firm on top.
- 7Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 8To serve, cut into 2-inch squares.
- 9For a special Valentine’s Day treat, cut brownies using a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- 10To make an extra special serving, drizzle chocolate sauce on plate, then place one heart-shaped brownie in center.
- 11Top with a scoop of your favorite ice cream, then place another heart-shaped brownie on top.
- 12Dust lightly with powdered sugar, and drizzle additional chocolate sauce, if desired.
- 13Serve with a whole, fresh strawberry for garnish.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweetheart Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g