Recipe by Mamie37
A campout favorite. Really delicious!
Top Review by itsnevrenough
YUM! These bars were so easy and delicious! I made a few changes, due to what I had on hand. Instead of the butterscotch chips, I added some Heath Toffee pieces and white chocolate chips. I topped this with a cup of chopped mixed nuts instead of just pecans. Truly fantastic!! Thanks for a great recipe!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 1⁄2 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in a 9 x 13-inch pan and melt in a preheated 350° oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter and pack it down.
- Sprinkle the coconut over next.
- Sprinkle the chocolate bits.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch bits.
- Pour the milk over evenly.
- Sprinkle with the pecans pushing them down into the milk.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.