- 2 cups apples, sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- French vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add apples to an oven proof baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
- Next, drizzle the 1 teaspoon honey over the top of the apples and seasonings.
- Mix together the whole wheat flour, honey, and real vanilla extract.
- Spread topping mixture over the apples, seasonings and honey.
- Place in 300 degree Fahrenheit oven and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Great with French vanilla ice cream or topped with whipped cream.