Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sweetheart Apple Crisp for Two
Make and share this Sweetheart Apple Crisp for Two recipe from Food.com.
- Add apples to an oven proof baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
- Next, drizzle the 1 teaspoon honey over the top of the apples and seasonings.
- Mix together the whole wheat flour, honey, and real vanilla extract.
- Spread topping mixture over the apples, seasonings and honey.
- Place in 300 degree Fahrenheit oven and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Great with French vanilla ice cream or topped with whipped cream.
The crisp was like no other crisp I had ever had, and I don't mean this in a good way. Although it was extremely easy to make, it hadn't the taste or texture of a true apple crisp.
Not sure what excatley the last reviewer;s problem was with your recipe but i found it really good. To each thier own i guess eh? But again i thought it was good. Thanks for posting.