Traci & Jeff Poole1's Note:
Sweetheart Apple Crisp for Two
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- French vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Add apples to an oven proof baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
- 3Next, drizzle the 1 teaspoon honey over the top of the apples and seasonings.
- 5Mix together the whole wheat flour, honey, and real vanilla extract.
- 6Spread topping mixture over the apples, seasonings and honey.
- 7Place in 300 degree Fahrenheit oven and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Great with French vanilla ice cream or topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweetheart Apple Crisp for Two
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g