Recipe by sbera007
It doesn't take much to be sweeter than the devil. However, these are too sweet to be considered deviled!
- 6 eggs (hard-boiled)
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half and scoop yokes into a bowl.
- Combine yokes and remaining ingredients (I use my electric mixer to ensure it is thoroughly blended).
- Scoop yoke mixture into each egg. (I use a frosting bag fill the eggs. You can also put the mixture in a plastic bag, clip a corner, and fill eggs that way.
- Sprinkle with paprika.