Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice gift.Well received. Just trying to get all my recipes in one spot.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups water
- powdered sugar
- Mix ingredients together and place in jar.
- Include recipe and how to use on a gift tag to hang from jar.
- Layer ingredients of jar into an ungreased 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir in vegetable oil, vanilla extract and water.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool cake.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.