Recipe by Trisha W
Quick, easy, healthy and tasty. Uses only 5 ingredients. Good served with asparagus and rice (esp. brown).
Top Review by BRichards
An easy but delicious recipe that even my teenage son who isn't much of a fish fan ate. I also thought it was a bit on the sweet side but I liked it. Next time I won't pack the brown sugar & will make less sauce as there was leftover. Make sure you use a large enough sheet of aluminum foil as the glaze will run off the fish while grilling. Thanks for a great way to get kids to eat fish!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweet butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 2 salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter then stir in the brown sugar until dissolved; add the mustard.
- On a heavy sheet of aluminum foil, lay the fish skin side down and glaze with the butter mixture.
- Place the foil on the grill (or in the oven) and cook until done, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Glaze a second time shortly before finished cooking and sprinkle with the green onions.