Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe sounded so good when I read about it on the WW message boards I had to run out and get the ingredients. Well it didn't dissappoint, it was even better than I imagined.
- 15 ounces red beans, rinsed & drained
- 15 ounces corn, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cooked whole wheat couscous
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together and let the flavors sit for about 1 hour to blend together. I top this with 1/2 of a chopped avocado, and a dallop of fat free sour cream. It's delicious.