Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the book "Soyfoods Cooking for a Positive Menopause" by Bryanna Clark Grogan. It can keep for extended periods in the fridge.
- 1 cup light unbleached cane sugar or 1 cup white beet sugar
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 6 tablespoons bulk soymilk powder
- 5 tablespoons isolated powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1 tablespoon melted good-tasting nondairy margarine
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is thick.
- Pour into a clean jar, cover and refrigerate.
- It thickens when chilled.