1/1 Photo of Sweetened Condensed Milk Biscuits ( Cookies )
2 hrs 15 mins
These biscuits (cookies) are still my adult children favourites and I can never seem to make enough of them !! The secret of this biscuit is to chill the dough before baking. If making this recipe, please don't use skim milk or evaporated milk, only condensed milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the margarine and sugar until creamy.
- 2Add vanilla essence - beat for another couple seconds.
- 3Add the tin of sweetened condensed milk to the "cream" mixture.
- 4Add salt then flour - cut into the mixture whilst mixing with a round edged knife.
- 5Once mixture has the consistency of workable dough (more flour may be needed to get right consistency) roll out dough into 6 inch "sausages" - wrap "sausage dough" in parchment paper (wax paper) and place in fridge for half an hour before cutting the sausages into slices. Flatten biscuits lightly before baking in a preheated oven @ 180degrees until biscuits are a fine golden colour.
- 6This recipe makes approximately 60+ biscuits -.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweetened Condensed Milk Biscuits ( Cookies )
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g