Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From love it magazine, a great lunch box filler or simple evening meal.
Make and share this Sweetcorn Risotto Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400 g risotto rice
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 120 g sweetcorn, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- Place the 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the rice and mix well, add the stock a little at a time and stirring until all the stock has been used.
- Add the sweetcorn and cheese and mix well.
- Refrigerate mix until cold and mold into patties, dusting each with flour.
- Shallow fry the cakes in the extra olive oil until brown on both sides (about 4 mins).