- 6 ripe ears of corn
- salt, to taste
- 8 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 ounces breadcrumbs, wholemeal
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the corn cobs in salted water until tender then leave to cool.
- Melt the butter and add the oil, garlic and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parsley in another shallow dish.
- Roll the corncobs in the melted butter mixture and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Grill the cobs under a high grill until the breadcrumbs are golden.