Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy side dish to complete the perfect meal. Extremly easy to make and simply delicious!
Make and share this Sweetcorn Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup standard plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 egg
- 440 g cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and pepper to taste into a bowl.
- Add egg, mixing to combine.
- Stir in sweetcorn.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Drop tablespoonsful of corn mixture into pan.
- Cook until golden then turn and cook the other side.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
Very tasty! Will definitely make again and soooo easy -- I thought I missed something when I was done!! Thanks for a great post and keep up the good work!
These were so easy to make for a quick Sunday dinner. I also put a splash of sweet chilli sauce in the batter to give it abit of kick - worked a treat. Thanks for sharing, I'll be making them again.
We so loved these sweetcorn fritters! Light and fluffy and a snitch to prepare. I didn't use all the cream corn as I felt it may have been too sloppy! It worked out perfect! We enjoyed these fritters with bacon and egg!! Thank you for sharing this recipe.